Thursday, September 23, 2004

Those crazy liberals

Jonathan Kozol was a bumbling little man, but he still kept my attention. I'm glad I got to see him. I've got to run out and read all his books now, because that's just the kind of girl I am.

I DON'T want to write this paper. Grr.

My body has never felt heavier. I just played tennis for an hour and a half, and this was on top of my already weak immune system. (I've had the makings of a cold this week) Haven't played tennis since gym class in eighth grade. You would think that jogging so frequently over the summer would make me a little more fit. Yea. Not so much. Every single part of my body aches. I can't even move from this chair. I suck at tennis, therefore, tennis sucks. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

It's like callbacks. I didn't win those either. But honestly, I really don't care so much about that. After I checked the list, I just sort of walked backstage and painted a whole styrofoam brick wall by myself. Very therapeutic.

Aside from feeling like a corpse, I really love my life right now.

The soundtrack of my aches and pains:
Elvis Costello- Allison/Vertical Horizon- Sunrays and Saturdays/Pearl Jam-Yellow Ledbetter/The White Stripes-We're Gonna Be Friends/Van Morrison- Crazy Love/Green Day- Longview/Ellis Paul- Changing Your Name

No comments: