Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Fall-out

Loving this weather. It's lame to talk about the weather, but really I have been noticing and appreciating the breeze every day, and how it makes me feel. I have two sweaters here at school with me this week. Next week, we'll have to stock up.

My mom is the greatest lady evar. When I came home last weekend, she had apple cider for me.

I'm getting together with Al again this weekend, since he's coming home from OSU for some reason. I think we're going to watch Will Ferrell's Volume 2 "Best of" DVD. I don't know what's happening here, so I'm just going to relax and roll with things. I think I might be single for a long time, but I don't mind much. I hate discussing matters like these. It's not lady-like.

Now I need to go and get experienced.

No comments: