Friday, September 17, 2004

The Day it Rained

Here I am in the rain, sans umbrella, and quite enjoying myself.

I think I want to have Ellis Paul's babies. I mean, I know that he and his wife pretty much have that covered, but seriously the man makes my toes curl and my knees turn to pudding. I've often been angry that I didn't have his music earlier in life, but I think these things sort of come around when we're ready.

I'm missing my Eddie Bauer* water jug, and I'm super mad. I drink 4 of those a day, and I'm now living in fear of dehydration. Spit. (Or no spit, if I actually do get dehydrated.)

*It's not really Eddie Bauer- I got it at Marc's for two dollars, but people don't generally know what kind of water container I'm talking about until I slap a brand name on it. It's the kind that Kuck had back in the day. Kuck was sweet.

No comments: